Friday 12 November 2010

One of those days...














Is it really Friday the 13th ?
Woke up with a stinking cold..Man Flu definitely!...and feel awful!
Workmen are outside my house repairing the mains..so they turned the water off at 8am.
Knowing that, I dashed downstairs and filled a kettle so I'd be ok for lemsips and coffees as I settled down to process a batch of Wedding photographs. Half way through them, and the power went off. The workmen had cut through the main electrical cable! (Lucky day at least for that guy!)

Cold, thirsty and bored for a coupla hours..but now I'm up and running..Not!
My email has gone down and my website's not accessible!

My neighbour's just been across because the strong winds last night blew his fence down, and his printer broke so he needs me to scan some stuff for him...and a snapper mate of mine has phoned to ask why I hadn't replied to his emails...he wanted to tell me his laptop and a lens have gone kapput !

I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment