Friday 22 October 2010

Time flies...
















Wow, where's a year gone?
It's 12 months since I started my Blog, and I'm still here..ranting on! (But is anyone listening?)
October's obviously an important month for me event-wise, as it also exactly marks 32 years since I became a Professional Photographer. I was 18, and I was given a Honda 50 motorbike to get around on as I hadn't yet taken my driving test to get a company car! On my first day as a 'real' photographer I remember photographing Martin Buchan, a former captain of Manchester United.
This is it, I thought...I've hit the Big Time..I'm a cutting edge journalist on Day One....

He was opening a wallpaper shop in Altrincham !

Stop Press...Speaking of Man U...make your bloody mind up, Rooney!

2 comments:

  1. I'm listening, looking, learning, and laughing! Thank you for blogging. I very much enjoy your posts all the way across the pond!

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! So pleasing to hear that!
    Hope all's well with Married Life?

    ReplyDelete