Wednesday 20 October 2010

Off ya go, then!














Today's the day we all get slammed by the spending cuts, just as we hear about ol' greedy guts at Man U.
Two hundred and fifty grand..A WEEK...! Please tell me how the hell anyone needs that much money in their life? Personally, the sooner he shoves his coveted red shirt on that hook and buggers off..the better!

Ah..that's better! And now, the photography news!
I spent yesterday helping to judge the O2 North-West Media awards at their offices near Frodsham. Enjoyable it was, too..if not a little difficult at times. 16 categories and yes, some entries by people I know. (I was unmoved by the bribery offers...joke!!) Interesting to be on the other side of things, though, and I must admit it wasn't as difficult as I'd imagined to pass judgement on my fellow press snappers. The standard was so varied that the winners just jumped out!

Just need Mr Rooney to jump out, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment