Friday 1 October 2010

Everything, Everything..
















The boys (Everything Everything, that is!) kicked off their new tour with a gig at The Academy in Liverpool last night. Sounded great but we saw er, Nothing nothing! And why is it that young gig-goers these days seem to love nothing more than talking all through a performance? 'Scuse me..I've spent good money and time to get to this gig..shut up !! (Note to self..get a bit closer to the stage when you see them in Manchester later this month..and send off that audition tape for Grumpy Old Men!)

Two great Weddings coming up this weekend...Saturday sees me at Widnes Rugby Ground! I've never done a Wedding there before and am really looking forward to having some fun on the pitch! Corny, I know, but apparently a rugby ball is produced for the photographs! I shall use it tastefully! Sunday is a Wedding for another sister from a family for whom I've shot before. Always flattering when you're booked in those situations, and you really feel a big part of the Day. Mind you, I've got an eye on the weather again. It's not looking too promising, but I'll give it my everything, everything...groan!

No comments:

Post a Comment