Monday 27 September 2010

My mate's got a good camera!















Had a good laugh watching Channel Five's "How to take stunning pictures".. the one about Wedding Photography! It just proved yet again that "My mate's got a good camera" does not equal "My mate is a good photographer!"....There's so much more to Wedding Photography than simply standing back and capturing those unguarded moments. The photographer 'drives' the Wedding - steering people and deadlines towards the moment when everyone can sit down and tuck into their nosh. Something that often happens at a Wedding is that a guest will come up to me and tell me they once got a good shot at a Wedding and the Bride and Groom loved it because they didn't know it was being taken.
"Wow!" I reply, "I only do that 400 times every Wedding!"

No comments:

Post a Comment