Friday 3 September 2010

Best foot forward....




















Jeez, it's Autumn! Some plonker was letting off fireworks near my house at 10pm last night, my local's been advertising Christmas dinners since..Oooh, March!..and Robbie Williams switches on the Blackpool Illuminations this evening. Reminded me of the time I used to do some PR work for the Pleasure beach. They'd just opened the 'Walk of Faith' at the top of the tower, and I had to photograph a Russian weightlifter jumping up and down on it! Rather him than me. Ok, I did have a go, and my therapy finishes next week! More shots here...

Anyway, just back from shooting a 'Kids at Work' day for an engineering company in Manchester. Lots of fun with liquid nitrogen and frozen bananas...!

Time to polish my wide-angle now...big society Wedding to shoot tomorrow and a massive 330 guests to get into one shot! Had a recce yesterday and the best place to get it is from, of all places, the small bathroom window at the front of the house. At least I can have a piddle mid-Wedding!
Let you know how I get on....

No comments:

Post a Comment