Friday 23 July 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel?..











Just been trying to complete a business survey about how I see things going for my company.
How on earth can I predict that in these funny old times? I can't make people want to be photographed!
All I can do is be out there, visible, advertising...but...*

Things seem to be picking up, though. There's been a whole raft of enquiries this past week, and I'm keen to meet all these prospective new brides to discover what's kick-started them into looking for a photographer all of a sudden. (I do know that one couple have been let down by a friend who had promised to shoot their wedding! I keep telling you all it's not a good idea!!)

Anyway, back to but*....Of the brides I've spoken to this week, a couple googled me and one or two picked up flyers in hotels, but the rest were all 'word of mouth'..the best form of advertising! I've shot siblings' weddings for two of the young ladies...and one recommendation came from a groom's aunt who saw me working at a wedding...five years ago! Glad I made a good impression!

Oh, the shot was taken when I was about 15 years old...those are my schoolmates on their way to St.Pat's in Eccles! Where are they now?

No comments:

Post a Comment