Wednesday 19 May 2010

Say Cheese!




















I admit it..I've just shot some really cheesy photos..! Well, ok...photos of cheese!
JS Bailey Cheese Makers in Cheshire invited me to shoot the images for their new web-site, and it's just gone live. Five am start, a morning in a daft protective hat and shooting everything from huge cheese graters to still-lives to wagons. Then, I had the idea to use a kid eating cheese as the lead picture. Quick as you can say Wensleydale, they produce the boss's grandson..who was just perfect for the job, and polished off his cheese butty in double quick time! (Scoffed the lot..he'd just had his breakfast, too!)

I love Wedding Photography, but the bottom line is that I'm a Photographer, and love all kinds of challenges in the job. In Photography, variety's the spice of life..and life doesn't get much better than Bailey's Cheddar Herb and Garlic cheese..Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment