Friday 14 May 2010

Poo !




















Dear Orange....Get Real !!!!
My internet's been down for a week now..(I'm hangin' off a dongle as we speak!) and I've spent..Oooh, God knows how much trying to phone Karachi or somewhere to get it fixed.
I'm now fed up to the back teeth with Orange's system and protocol and, dare it say it...language difficulties...and a week on I'm still no nearer getting back online. By the same score, I've just phoned a company based in Bolton to order a cooker element. The lady there laughed, joked and called me "Love" all through the call. I've come away smiling, happy in the knowledge that my cooker problem is sorted and glad to have given them 36 quid!


So...read into it what you want...but a photo of a big pile of Poo to Orange!

No comments:

Post a Comment