Wednesday 12 May 2010

No, no....just....NO !














Spent yesterday at a "Seminar"..!! (Ie: Place where pillocks convince amateurs they could make a living from photography..!) Could not believe the keynote speaker.....Won't tell you his name but he described himself as.."Prostitute first..photographer second..ie..It's a business!!!!

Me?..It's a bloody PASSION.....I cannot wait to be at a couple's wedding, shooting and capturing those emotions and thrills....

I don't care if you don't buy THE EXPENSIVE ALBUM..or whether you order LOTS OF PRINTS....
I just want to be there to capture the stuff you wanna look at!

Hell yes, I gotta make a living...but I want to do it honestly...and not by ripping off "my couples"....!

Phew! Oh, the picture?  Just me getting back to Simple Pleasures.....bought a fabby lens yesterday for 99 squids...second hand..old...not compatible with modern cameras..not "On Trend"...BUT it can shoot stuff like this from FOUR feet away.....Ah...lovely !!!

Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment