Monday 24 May 2010

Make Room.....




















Busy, busy weekend....and here I am the other side of it feeling really happy and "creatively satisfied"!!
Steph and Paul's Wedding on a scorching Saturday in Liverpool...and a Brochure shoot for Room Restaurant in Manchester on a sizzling Sunday. (Big thank you to the lovely Lesley for assisting!)
Of course, the sunshine works wonders for Wedding guests and alfresco diners...but it's a bugger for photographers! Rose to the challenge, of course..and it was a great opportunity for me to play around with my off-camera flash. (That's not an arrestable offence, by the way!)
Looking forward to Room's new brochure being printed, when I'll be named as the restaurant's Nominated Photographer.
Now, where's me after-sun?

No comments:

Post a Comment