Tuesday 27 April 2010

Money, money, money.....




















..Yeah, it MUST be funny in a Rich Man's World !

Holy Swearing..I've just had two pecuniary frights in the space of half an hour !!

Fright One...my car tax...(Ok..it's not about photography but stick with it...)
It said on the form that 6 month's tax is £118.25. I go to pay said amount and am told it's now £134.75.
"But it says on the form £118.25" I say...."Hmmm" says Post Office lady...(Actually, I hope she wasn't just humming out of boredom or something!)   Anyway...turns out, the Government can charge whatever it likes, despite what it's put down on its forms....Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Fright Two...Aaah..photography! So, I amble past my local Max Speilley's  and see...THIS!
PhotoShoot ... (Ok, read that with the wry smile it deserves!) and TEN prints, including an 8x6 in a mount, for....£5.99 !!!! (Is that enough !'s ?)

Holy S.H.I.T dear snappers.....There goes yer passin' trade..your impulse buyer.....your career!!!!

Jeez..Could you demean the status of photographer any more than this??
Mind you, I only need to shoot 22 and a half babies and I'll keep the wheels on the road for a six month !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment